The best stereo planter speakers are the best stereo speakers covered by the best outdoor enclosures. The best wood planter outdoor speaker enclosures are built by DeepStream, we guarantee it.
We enclose your choice of speakers inside modern planters that look as good as they sound and will last for decades.
DeepStream designs and manufactures its exterior Planter Outdoor Stereo Speaker Enclosures to meet the demanding requirements of Architects, Landscape Architects, restaurants, hotels, shopping centers, condominiums, public buildings, businesses, and urban dwellers who cannot afford the time, money, disruption, mess, damage, and inconvenience required to replace carpenter-built wood planters again and again.
Garden Planter Outdoor Stereo Speaker Enclosures that look as good as they sound.
Think about it — the Best Planters Speakers are the best speakers tastefully enclosed by the best planters. We don’t limit your choice; we accommodate your needs.
DeepStream’s American craftsmen have been constructing garden planters with a Lifetime Structural Warranty specified by Architects, Landscape Architects, Hotel and Restaurant Designers for almost two decades because they are simply the best wood garden planters made.
Waterproof speakers can be mounted to non-resonating mounts attached to the internal structural aluminum frame which supports the waterproof planter liners, or they can simply cover speakers and subwoofers mounted to the deck on factory isolation mounts.
The most common materials we use to build garden planters as enclosures for stereo speakers is either natural 3/4″ thick tongue-and-groove solid tropical hardwood, as seen above, or no-maintenance 3/4″ thick tongue-and-groove solid 100% recycled HDPE plastic lumber with a 50-year warranty, as seen in the picture below. We never a use composite that can degrade. Planters can be built with or without DeepStream’s Zephyr aluminum bands between the planks, as you see in the tropical hardwood examples. All Planters come with a waterproof liner with advanced drainage.
The Planter Outdoor Stereo Speaker Enclosures you see here are built with our proprietary Mariner marine-anodized aluminum extrusions; however, with our proprietary Audubon extrusions, we can build speaker enclosures out of any material, including glass, Lexan, 3form Eco-resin panels, marble, etc. Thick or thin, if it’s weatherproof, we can accommodate your design needs and client’s tastes.
Both commercial and residential customers use our custom Planter Outdoor Stereo Speaker Enclosures for thier choice of waterproof speakers. While commercial customers often specify commercial grade D.A.S Audio or Terra stereo speakers for our enclosures, we can build planters and enclosures with non-resonating slits to fit any speaker. Bose, Polk Audio, Klipsch, Niles, MartinLogan, and Definitive Technology are all popular residential choices.
If you have questions, need more information, or would like to discuss your project, please call Sheila at (305) 857-0466 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. Sheila has decades of experience to call on as a developer, general contractor, and property manager, with thousands of planter installations and remediation project experiences to help you with budget-saving ideas.
DeepStream Plastic Liners and 3-layer Drain Pads with TREMdrain & Biobarrier complete your Wood Planter
DeepStream pioneered modern drainage practices with side-wall drains and 3-layer drain filter pads. DeepStream places from one to three 3/4″ threaded drainage ports on its 16 proprietary stock plastic planter liners, to which various plugs, hose barbs, and valves may be attached. Liners are non-structural and are meant to be placed inside planter boxes.
DeepStream Designs rugged 100% recycled Stock Plastic Planter Liners
Generally, more container-grown plants die from drowning than from lack of water. “Old school” drain holes on the bottom and gravel drainage medium simply do not work and will quickly clog. DeepStream elevates the drainage hole center approximately 2″ up the sides of your liners to provide a “reservoir” for the tap roots and allow clay “fines” in all planting mediums to settle instead of clogging drain packs.
Garden Planter liners prevent the soil from contacting the wood, preventing rot, while promoting drainage. The air space the liner creates between itself and the planter box prevents the root-ball from getting warmer than the ambient air. This space also allows you to hide drip irrigation lines and wiring for lights. The tapered shape reduces shipping costs, and makes root conditioning and replanting slide-out-easy.
Custom Planter Liners
Depending on your plants, planting mixture, and local weather, you may need to add more drains to your garden plantes. Additional drain holes can be added as required by drilling additional holes in the side walls.
DeepStream’s advanced 3-Layer Drain Pad
Drain pads, when used in conjunction with clean 1-2 mm inorganic drainage material to slow the flow of the water to the drain, could prevent clogged drains for a decade or more in your garden planters. Biobarrier will not stop aggressive root systems like runner bamboo and Clusia.
Tips for improving Planter Drainage
Drain packs must be used in conjunction with a proper planting medium for container gardening, and inorganic filtering material to slow the drainage water so that any clay “fines” that could coat the geotextile will instead settle to the bottom of the liner below the side-wall drain.
- When selecting your outdoor planters, keep in mind that drainage is critical to the health of your plants grown in containers, and it is very difficult to remedy after the fact. The design of the planter liner is one of the important components.
- Generally, more tended plants die from drowning than from lack of water. “Old school” drain holes on the bottom and gravel drainage medium simply do not work and will quickly clog. DeepStream elevates the drainage hole center approximately 2″ up the sides of your liners to provide a “reservoir” for the tap roots, but more importantly, that space allows clay “fines” present in all most all planting mediums to settle instead of clogging drain packs.
- DeepStream pioneered modern drainage practices with side-wall drains and 3-layer drain filter packs. DeepStream places from one to three 3/4″ threaded drainage ports on its 16 stock proprietary plastic planter liners, to which various plugs, hose barbs and valves may be attached. Liners are non-structural and are meant to be placed inside planter boxes.
- Depending on your plants, planting mixture, and local climate, you may need to add more drains. Additional drain holes can be added as required by drilling additional holes in the side walls with a hole saw bit. If additional threaded ports are needed we stock two-part watertight bulkhead fittings.
- Planting mediums for container gardening are as varied as local climates and plant species. Here in Florida, we can get 6” of rain in a day in the rainy season, so we need a quick draining material and we often add perlite. If you have a dry climate, you may need to add more vermiculite to retain water. Since Florida also has a dry season where it my not rain for a month or more at a time, we use drip irrigation, as the planting medium we use for the rainy season dries out far too quickly during the dry season. For more in-depth information on drip irrigation, drainage, and the many aspects of container gardening check the Helpful Resource Links to planterblog.com listed at the bottom of this page.